Our rates are R5,000 per night (this rate is for the hire of the entire house) for a 2 night weekend stay, whilst the rates for off-peak times may vary, according to your length of stay. During peak times, our rates may vary between R6,000 – R8,000 per night (season dependent), with the following general guidelines:
- South African school holidays for the fourth term (Dec/Jan) and first term (Mar/Apr) will be considered peak periods
- Other school holidays will be considered mid-season
- A 2 night minimum stay outside of peak periods, except for long weekends (see below)
- Long weekends
- Where a public holiday falls on a Friday or Monday a 3 night minimum applies
- Where a public holiday falls on a Thursday or Tuesday a 4 night minimum applies
- Peak periods outside of Christmas / New Year’s: 4 night minimum
- Christmas / New Year’s: 6 night minimum stay
- Discounts are available outside of peak periods for mid-week, 3 nights and longer, weekly, fortnightly and monthly stays. Contact us and we will put together a compelling quote for you
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS
- In order to secure all bookings, we require a 50% deposit at the time of the booking being confirmed. We can only confirm your booking once your deposit has been received.
- For peak period bookings, the balance of your booking fee, which must also include a refundable R1,500 breakage / damage fee, is to be paid at least 15-30 days prior to your arrival date.
- For all other bookings, the balance of your booking fee, which must also include a refundable R1,500 breakage / damage fee, is to be paid at least 1 week prior to your arrival date.
- We understand that circumstances can sometimes change. Should you have to cancel your booking, we will do our best to re-let the property and refund you as much as any replacement booking provides.
- 30 days or more. prior to arrival, the following rules apply:
- Peak-period and long weekend bookings – 50% cancellation fee applies
- Other periods – refund of deposit, less 10% handling fee
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival
- No cancellation allowed
- If you do have to cancel, we will do our best to re-let the property and if successful, will refund you up to the amount the replacement booking provides, or the amount you have paid, whichever is the lesser.